Walmart Pharmacist Interview Questions
It takes a lot of courage, effort, and five-seven years of difficult studies to become a qualified pharmacist and be a part of Walmarts pharmacy. Finally, after graduation, people dont get a job and face a big debt. Our page will help you to prepare for your job interview, all you have to do is navigate to the Walmart pharmacist interview questions page.
- Why did you choose a career as a pharmacist?
- How many patients or prescriptions do this pharmacy handle in a day?
- What is the biggest challenge the pharmacy community is facing?
- What steps do you take to remain up-to-date on new medications?
- How do you ensure patients are properly educated about their medications.
- If a pharmacy technician who is usually accurate started making mistakes, what would you do?
- Tell me about a time you failed to meet a patients expectations.
- What is the most critical aspect of a pharmacists job from a business perspective?
- If a patient has questions but doesnt speak English, what would you do?
- Tell me about a time when you had a particularly difficult customer. How did you handle the situation?
- If a patient became worried about the side effects of a new prescription to the point where they werent sure they wanted to take it, what would you do?
How Do You Design A Web Crawler And When Should It Be Used
A crawler is a program designed to visit other sites and read them for information. This information is then used to create entries for a search engine index. It is typically called a ‘bot” or “spider.” Be certain to show within your explanation that you know the intricacies of web crawling.
Example:”Although crawling the web is a challenging task, I have managed to build one for a previous project. The crawler scrapes data from a specific sector, in this case, the fashion industry. I needed to integrate a URL dispatcher, which is a server whose responsibility is to distribute seed URL to a multitude of servers. Next, the crawl supervisor passed the URL to bots using the designed messaging queue. The spider, the basis for any crawler, extracted the data from the web page and loaded it into my file system. Next, the extract, transform and load cleaned up the content and reformatted it to store it into the database. In such a way, I was able to crawl the web looking for and organizing the information needed.”
Walmart Labs Bangalore Interview Questions
We are happy to share the latest interview questions of Testing and other technology Walmart Labs interview questions, interview process, or requirement process experience with you guys.
- Explain your current project Framework?
- Explain Implicitly wait & explicitly wait
- Where will you store all your test cases?
- If you run 200 test cases, where 100 test cases are failed, where you will modify the failed test case, will you add failed test case to the existing test case, do you going to run the entire 200 test case or only 100 test cases which are failed?
- How do you get the test report generated?
- Difference between CSS and XPath?
- How to access the browser?
- Why WebDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver why not FirefoxDriver driver= new FirefoxDriver?
- What is POM?
- Difference between POM and page factory?
- Explain Error, bug, and defect
- How many test cases you have written in your current project?
Also Check: How To Get Ready For An Interview
What Are The Differences Between The Programming Languages: C And C++
- C language: C is a widely-used general-purpose programming language that is easy to learn and use. It is a machine-independent structured programming language that is widely used to create a variety of applications, operating systems such as Windows, and other complicated programs such as the Oracle database, Git, Python interpreter, and others. C can be considered a programming foundation. You can readily understand the knowledge of other programming languages that employ the concept of ‘C’ if you know ‘C.’
- C++ language: C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has been developed in an effort to improvise over the C language. C++ programming language aims to include an object-oriented paradigm. C++ is an imperative programming language. It is a middle-level programming language and it can therefore be used to program both low-level programs such as drivers, kernels and higher-level programs such as games, GUI, desktop apps and so on. C++ has a similar code syntax as that of C.
The following table lists the differences between C and C++ programming languages:
Q3 What Does The Phrase Good Customer Service Mean To You
Walmart interview questions will always seek to understand how you align with the companyâs foundational beliefs of customer-centricity.
While thereâs no single definition of good customer service, your ideal answer should focus on:
- Customer needs and issues
- Empathy, conflict resolution, and de-escalation skills
- In-depth knowledge of products or services offered
- Walmartâs four values that also drive its culture
Also Check: How To Email Someone After An Interview
Consider An Sql Table Which Has Name Of Employees And Their Salaries As An Entry In Each Tuple Find The Employees Who Have The Second Highest Salary
There can be several approaches while writing an SQL query to a particular problem. Be sure that you explain your thinking as and when you are thinking about your approach. This will keep the interviewer engaged and present to him a clearer image of your thinking process.
SELECT name, MAX AS salary FROM employee WHERE salary IN FROM employee)
Here, we first find all the salaries which are not equal to the highest salary. Thus, the highest salary is eliminated by this process. Now, we need to find the employees having the highest salary in the remaining salaries.
SELECT name, MAX AS salary FROM employee WHERE salary < > FROM employee)
Here, we use the NOT operator. We run a nested query to first find the highest salary. Then, we find the highest salary in the outer query subject to the condition that it is not equal to the highest salary returned by the inner query.
select * from employee group by salary order by salary desc limit 1,1
Here, we use the LIMIT operator. First of all, we order the tuples in the descending order of the salaries. Then we use the LIMIT operator and provide it with an offset value of 1. It implies that we will skip the first entry of the sorted order and limit our results to 1 entry of the remaining result. Here, we make an assumption that all the employees have unique salaries.
Walmart Interview Questions / Walmart Interview Experience
Online Test OF WALMART : 25 MCQs and one coding question. The total time given was 60 minutes. 50 marks for the coding problem and 50 marks for MCQs.
First Round F2F: It was to check the knowledge of core CS subjects such as CN, OS, DBMS and DSA. some of the questions were related to joins, indexing, DNS, process threads, deadlocks, Virtual memory, thrashing, etc.
At last, the interviewer asked me to run a coding problem given two sorted arrays merge them with O space complexity.
Second Round: It was to check the problem-solving skills.
WALAMRT INTERVIEW CODING QUESTIONS
1) Given a string lets say aabbcc and an integer k lets say 2 find the substring with maximum length having only k numbers of unique characters in it. Output examples aabb, bbcc. After completing this the interviewer told me to generate all the possible combinations with k unique characters of any length.
2) Longest Common Subsequence. I used the DP approach and typed the function then he asked whether I can further optimize it and asked about the approach.
3) Puzzle How do we measure forty-five minutes using two identical ropes, each of which takes an hour to burn?
4) Given a matrix of characters, for example, , , } and a vector of strings lets say . Find how many of these strings can be formed using the matrix by traversing only to the adjacent elements.
The interviewer examined the codes thoroughly and discussed complexities and edge cases for all the problems.
1) Tell me about yourself?
Don’t Miss: Cloud Security Architect Interview Questions
How To Prepare For A Walmart Interview
Youve landed an interview with Walmart. You know the job is perfect for you, but youre nervous about the interview process. Where can you go for assistance? Well its your lucky day! Two of our recruiters, Justin Weimer and LauRon Principe put together the 6 things you need to do to prepare for an interview with Walmart.
1. Know the role.
Understand the role youll be interviewing for. Ask your recruiter what blind spots might be there and how to best prepare. Your recruiter is your biggest advocate throughout this process, so use them! An example of a great question to ask your recruiter is, What did the team ask for in an ideal candidate, but might not be getting with me? This will help with preparing and focusing in on those pieces to make sure your hiring panel knows you are capable of learning. Finally, bring a couple of examples to sell yourself for this particular role.
2. Do your research.
Review Walmarts LinkedIn page and corporate website to understand what the company has been talking about lately. Similarly, look up the profiles of your interview panel. If the interview panel information is not provided beforehand, ask your recruiter so that you can learn about who you will be meeting with. This will help you be prepared and will make the feel valued.
3. Visit a store.
4. Understand the interview structure.
5. Prepare questions.
6. Dress for success.
How Would You Design A Search Engine
Sometimes search engines are needed within a specific department of a company to systematically locate an item or important employee information. Hiring managers want to see that you can tailor designs to the needs of the company. You can detail some of the overall architecture and explain it, using the foundation below. You can also consider discussing any other relevant issues such as website front-end performance, testing search engine improvements and integrating previous search data and trends in indexing.
Example:”Before I relocated here, I was working on a project similar to this one. The search engine I had been enlisted to create needed to work with keyword searches. I began by building an indexer, which is a piece of software that crawls and produces results in a data structure. The crawler would put web page links together and group them or dump them into sets. Then the indexer ran as part of a reduce job to single things out. For each website, the number of links was calculated and analyzed for presentation. I had the crawl set for H1 and H2, rather than H3s. Then I checked outbound links to avoid spammers. Lastly, I checked the serving results to verify that the design was working at optimal capacity and relevancy.”
Read Also: How To Do A Podcast Interview
Interview Questions For System Designers
An interview for a system designer position is an opportunity to discuss your experience and abilities and to showcase your skills at creating complex systems. You can prepare for your job interview by studying basic design principles and preparing answers to possible questions about them. In this article, we review common questions and answers for a system design interview to help you prepare.
Related: Top 6 Common Interview Questions and Answers
Jenn, an Indeed Career Coach, breaks down the intentions behind employer’s questions and shares strategies for crafting strong responses.
How To Nail Your Next Tech Interview
Being the worldâs largest private employer, Walmart has become one of the most recognized superstores worldwide. And so, theyâre always on the lookout for skilled software developers who can help with these high-impact projects.
It must be difficult to crack Walmart interview questions with such stiff competition. Walmart aims to employ customer service-oriented employees. So, if you want to land a job at this retail giant, you should be well acquainted with the companyâs foundational beliefs.
To help you prepare for your interview, weâll explore Walmart interview questions and other surrounding themes in this article. Knowing more about Walmart interviews can help you land the job you want at this superstore, with over 2.3 million employees working across over 24 countries.
Having trained over 11,000 software engineers, we know what it takes to crack the toughest tech interviews. Our alums consistently land offers from FAANG+ companies. The highest ever offer received by an IK alum is a whopping $1.267 Million!
At IK, you get the unique opportunity to learn from expert instructors who are hiring managers and tech leads at Google, Facebook, Apple, and other top Silicon Valley tech companies.
Want to nail your next tech interview? Sign up for our FREE Webinar.
In this article, weâll discuss:
You May Like: How To Interview For An Executive Assistant Position
How Would You Create Your Own Instagram
Instagram is a photo-sharing application that provides some custom filters to enhance your photo quality. Your application should have photo upload functionality, tagging photos for search, and some basic filters. If you could add share or social network that could be great.
Btw, if you stuck, you can see the free solution provided on the Educative Grokking System design course as well.
7. How do you design global file sharing and storage apps like Google Drive or Dropbox?These are used to store and share files, photos, and other media. How do you go about designing things like allowing users to upload/view/search/share files or photos? track permissions for file sharing, and allow multiple users to edit the same document?
If you like YouTube video, here is a nice one which will teach you how to design a Dropbox or Google Drive or any other document hosting solution:
How Can We Calculate 45 Minutes With Two Identical Wires That Each Take An Hour To Burn We’ve Got Matchsticks On Hand The Wires Burn In A Non
It takes 60 minutes to thoroughly burn a stick if we light it. What if we light both sides of the stick? It will take exactly half the time to burn fully, i.e. 30 minutes.
At 0 minutes: We start with lighting Stick 1 on both sides and Stick 2 on one side.
At 30 minutes: Stick 1 will be completely burnt out. Now we light the other end of the stick 2 as well.
At 45 minutes: Stick 2 will be completely burnt out. This will mark the completion of the required 45 minutes.
Recommended Reading: How To Cite An Interview Mla
The Data Science Role At Walmart
Walmart has a data science and analytics department with many roles like data scientist, data analyst, big data engineer, and tech architect embedded within their different product teams. The technology teams fall under an umbrella named Walmart Labs, with teams such as:
- Customer Technology
- Global Cloud
- Global Data and Analytics Platform
General data scientist roles at Walmart span business analytics, statistical modeling, big data analytics, machine learning, and deep learning implementation with skillsets and tools ranging from simple data analytics/business intelligence tools to machine learning implementations.
Q7 Are You Comfortable Working Extra Hours And Weekends
While you may not actually be called on to work extra or weekends on a regular basis, you should showcase your willingness to put in extra hours and work weekends or holidays to display a commitment to the company and job. Display an understanding of the nature of the job, why you would be called on to work overtime, and that youâre serious about helping the company achieve its goals.
Read Also: What To Ask In An Interview As An Employer
Input: Array = K = 4 Output: Array =
In this approach, we will use insertion sort to sort the array. Since it is given that each element of the given array is utmost k positions away from its original position, the inner loop of the insertion sort will run utmost k times.
void sortArray arr = key }}
In the above code, the function sortArray takes the input of an array, its size and k as input, and returns the sorted array. The inner loop runs utmost k times since it is given in the problem statement that each element of the given array is utmost k positions away from its sorted position. So, the time complexity of this approach is O, where n is the size of the array.
In this approach, we use the heap data structure to solve the problem more efficiently. With the first k+1 elements, we make a Min Heap of size k+1. This will take O time. We then remove the min element from the heap one by one, place them in the result array, and add a new element to the heap from the remaining elements. It will take O time to remove an element and add a new element to the min-heap. As a result, the total complexity will be O + O * log.
#include < bits/stdc++.h> using namespace std int sortArray while == false) }// A function to print the array elementsvoid showArray// main function to call the above functionsint main int n = sizeof / sizeof sortArray cout < < "The sorted array is as follows:" < < endl showArray return 0 }
Problem Solving Round :
I was asked about the projects I had been involved in and the technologies I have worked with. The interviewer went onto explain his projects and the team he works in.
I was asked 2 DS/Algo questions in this round was told to write the full function code for both of them. Make sure you prepare Time and Space Complexity properly.
I was able to solve and code both of them. Tip: Don’t rush into solutions. Take your time to think about all the edge cases and then proceed with your solution.
Also Check: What Is The Star Method Interview