Why Spring Boot Is So Popular Or What Are The Features Offered By Spring Boot
Spring Boot is an opinionated framework built on top of Spring. Its main aim is to reduce the boilerplate configuration in Spring. By doing so you can get started quickly and focus more on writing the business logic. Some of the other features which make it popular are as below,
- We can now build a standalone application with Spring Boot
- Embedded webserver . Makes development environment setup easy
- Starter poms simplify the maven configuration and dependencies are handled in the parent pom
- Production-ready health and metrics services through the actuator
Some More Questions On Arrays
Important Links :
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Writing code in comment? Please use ide.geeksforgeeks.org, generate link and share the link here. Whats New
Advanced Java Programming Interview Questions For Experienced Professionals
The above java coding interview questions help you stregthen your knowledge and concepts in Java. The list of interview questions for java programming language covers all important & most commonly asked java interview questions for beginners, Freshers as well as experienced job seekers extensively. This Java Coding Interview Questions and Answers PDF will revolve around the essential and core basics of Java.
Do Check Related JAVA Tutorials:
Recommended Reading: How To Win A Sales Interview
How Does Spring Work Explain The Request Processing Flow
Dispatcher Servlet is the heart of Spring Application. It abstracts away mapping of HTTP requests to processing classes, parsing of requests and generation of responses. Dispatcher servlet looks up to context configuration for the bean declarations. It sets up all supporting beans like Handler Mapping, View Resolvers, Local Context and so on. Based on the configuration it dispatches the request to different controllers. It is responsible for writing the response back by making use of view templates.
What Is Actuator And How Do You Configure
This module of Spring boot provides production-ready monitoring features. The simple way to enable spring-boot-actuator is to include spring-boot-actuator-stater.
Actuator endpoints let you monitor and interact with your application. Who can access the actuator endpoints can be controlled by application security configurations. Spring Boot Actuator endpoints can be exposed either on JMX or HTTP.
Some examples to actuator endpoints are,
|Allows to gracefully shutdown the application|
There are many other actuator endpoints. Read through Spring documentation to gain more understanding.
You May Like: Do You Have Any Questions For Us Interview
Our Team Has Examined The Www And Uncovered Several High
|Minimum Spanning Tree problem: Given connected graph G with positive edge … Given two values k1 and k2 and a root pointer to a Binary Search …http://geeksforgeeks.org/|
- This slider determines how the matched sites are sorted.
- If you want to see the most popular sites that are somewhat related to your search, slide this more towards “popularity.”
- If you want to see the sites that best matched your search, regardless of popularity, slide this towards “similarity.”
- Matched sites will not be shown unless they have all of the tags on this list.
- This feature is useful for when you require a site to have been tagged as something.
- To add a tag to this list, click “add tag” or click on any tag in a result.
- Matched sites that have any tag on this list will not be shown.
- This feature is useful for filtering out results that have tags you are absolutely not interested in.
- To add a tag to this list, click “add tag” or click on any tag in a result.
- This option lets you specify the types of sites to show.
- If you want to only see domains , select “domains only.”
- If you want to only see articles , select “articles only.”
What Are Template Statements
Template statements are properties or methods used in HTML for responding to user events. With these template statements, the application that you create or are working on, can have the capability to engage users through actions such as submitting forms and displaying dynamic content.
< button =”deleteHero”> Delete hero< /button>
The template here is deleteHero. The method is called when the user clicks on the button.
Read Also: What To Bring To A Job Interview
What Are Pipes In Angular
Pipes are simple functions designed to accept an input value, process, and return as an output, a transformed value in a more technical understanding. Angular supports several built-in pipes. However, you can also create custom pipes that cater to your needs.
Some key features include:
What Does Annotation @springbootapplication Do
This annotation is used on the main class to enable quite a lot of other annotations like,
- @Configuration enables java-based Spring configuration
- @ComponentScan enable component scanning
- @EnableAutoConfiguration enables Spring Boots autoconfiguration.
@SpringBootApplication combines the above annotations and readies up the Spring Boot application.
Don’t Miss: How To Overcome Nervousness During Interview
How Many Tags Can Be Used To Separate A Section Of Texts
Three tags are used to separate the texts.
- < br> tag – Usually < br> tag is used to separate the line of text. It breaks the current line and conveys the flow to the next line
- < p> tag – The < p> tag contains the text in the form of a new paragraph.
- < blockquote> tag – It is used to define a large quoted section. If you have a large quotation, then put the entire text within < blockquote> ………….< /blockquote> tag.
Work On Required Soft Skills Resume Building And Hr Round
While preparing out for a tech interview, along with core technical skills, youre also required to enhance the relevant soft and analytical skills to get an edge over other candidates. Also, it would be more beneficial if you create a professional and enriching resume and prepare yourself well with the general questions asked during the HR Round.
Check out the related articles provided below:
Don’t Miss: How To Record An Interview For A Podcast
Difference Between Conditional Annotation And Profiles
Both conditional annotations and profiles can be used to conditionally configure spring beans.
@Profile annotation can be used to check the conditions based on the environment only. Different application configurations can be loaded based on the environment.
@Conditional is more generalized and gives more fine-grained control over the bean configuration.
How Would You Create Your Own Instagram
Instagram is a photo-sharing application that provides some custom filters to enhance your photo quality. Your application should have photo upload functionality, tagging photos for search, and some basic filters. If you could add share or social network that could be great.
Btw, if you stuck, you can see the free solution provided on the Educative Grokking System design course as well.
7. How do you design global file sharing and storage apps like Google Drive or Dropbox? These are used to store and share files, photos, and other media. How do you go about designing things like allowing users to upload/view/search/share files or photos? track permissions for file sharing, and allow multiple users to edit the same document?
If you like YouTube video, here is a nice one which will teach you how to design a Dropbox or Google Drive or any other document hosting solution:
You May Like: How To Ace A Video Interview
What Are Some Common Lists That Are Used When Designing A Page
There are many common lists which are used to design a page. You can choose any or a combination of the following list types:
- Ordered list – The ordered list displays elements in numbered format. It is represented by < ol> tag.
- Unordered list – The unordered list displays elements in bulleted format. It is represented by < ul> tag.
- Definition list – The definition list displays elements in definition form like in dictionary. The < dl> , < dt> and < dd> tags are used to define description list.
Geeksforgeek Data Structure Interview Questions:
A well-defined syllabus is an excellent start to prep you up in the right direction. A GeeksforGeeks interview question data structures covers a wide area of topics for coding. While preparing for programming interview questions you could segregate them into 14 main chapters.
You May Like: How To Prepare For Behavioral Based Interview Questions
Top Python Interview Questions
Python is one of the widely used programming languages. Its features like simplicity, user-friendly, collection of libraries, etc. are increasing the number of coders using it to develop applications. In this article, we will cover different basic concepts of Python and these can help you in exam or interview preparation.
Programming Interview Questions For Linked List
In information technology linked list refers to a linear Collection of data whose arrangement is not given by the physical position in the memory. Here are the top practice interview questions collected from an ideal GeeksforGeek interview question paper.
Also Check: How To Do Zoom Interviews
What Do You Understand By Scope In Angular
Top 20 Greedy Algorithms Interview Questions
Greedy is an algorithmic paradigm that builds up a solution piece by piece, always choosing the next piece that offers the most obvious and immediate benefit. Greedy algorithms are used for optimization problems.
This article is contributed by Ayushmaan Bansal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Recommended Reading: What To Ask In A Job Interview Employer
Some Of The Important Asked Geeksforgeek Interview Questions From Backtracking And Big Magic
In computer, terminology backtracking is a general algorithm used to find solutions for some constraint satisfaction computational problems. While Bit magic refers to the minimum number of sleeping adjacent bits required to make a given binary string equal. Most commonly asked data structure GeeksforGeeks interview questions from this topic are-
Some Of The Important Data Structures Geeksforgeeks Questions On Greedy
In Computer Science a greedy algorithm is any procedural algorithm that follows the problem-solving methodology of making the locally optimal choice at each step. Some of the important programming interview questions asked from this area are as follows-
Recommended Reading: A Good Question To Ask In An Interview
Basic Java Interview Questions For Freshers With Answers
What Are Services In Angular
Angular Services perform tasks that are used by multiple components. These tasks could be data and image fetching, network connections, and database management among others. They perform all the operational tasks for the components and avoid rewriting of code. A service can be written once and injected into all the components that use that service.
What Are The New Updates With Angular10
- Older versions of TypeScript not supported – Previous versions of Angular supported typescript 3.6, 3.7, and even 3.8. But with Angular 10, TypeScript bumped to TypeScript 3.9.
- Warnings about CommonJS imports – Logging of unknown property bindings or element names in templates is increased to the “error” level, which was previously a “warning” before.
- Optional strict setting – Version 10 offers a stricter project setup when you create a new workspace with ng new command.
ng new –strict
NGCC Feature – Addition of NGCC features with a program based entry point finder.
- Deprecated APIs – Angular 10 has several deprecated APIs.
- Bug fixes – With this Angular 10 version, there have been a number of bug fixes, important ones being the compiler avoiding undefined expressions and the core avoiding a migration error when a nonexistent symbol is imported.
- New Default Browser Configuration – Browser configuration for new projects has been upgraded to outdo older and less used browsers.
What Is The Canvas Element In Html5
Recommended Reading: Byte By Byte Vs Interview Kickstart
Mention Some Of The Spring Boots Test Features
Spring Boot has improved testing with number of annotations and utilities. Spring boot test support is provided by two modules spring-boot-test and spring-boot-test-autoconfiguration. The dependency spring-boot-starter-test imports both of these modules.
All JUnit annotations are valid to write unit tests. @SpringBootTest test runs the controllers on a random port in a fully qualified spring container and lets us write integration tests. To inject specific port use @LocalServerPort annotation.
Use @WebMvcTest to auto-configure the Spring MVC infrastructure and lets us test the Spring MVC controllers.
@JpaDataTest can be used to test the JPA applications or repository classes.
What Is Bootstrap How Is It Embedded Into Angular
There are two ways to embed the bootstrap library into your application.
npm install bootstrap
Recommended Reading: How To Do Podcast Interviews
Core Computer Science Subjects
Moving ahead, you need to get yourself prepared for core CS Subjects like Operating Systems, Computer Networks, and Database Management Systems as you are often asked several questions in the interviews based on these subjects. The organized tutorials for each core CS subject are provided below:
Course Link: OS DBMS CN for SDE Interview Preparation
Explain The Different Strategies Used To Handle The Exception
To manage Exceptions Spring offers below classes,
- ExceptionHandlerExceptionResolver generic exception handler
- DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver handler to handle set of predefined exceptions
- SimpleMappingExceptionResolver exception handler to map custom exceptions to error pages. Existing as part of the framework since 2003.
Below are the different strategies to handle exceptions in Spring
Return an error message to be displayed This is the simple way of handling exception. The exception handle method is responsible for returning the appropriate error message. Below is the code snippet
@RequestMappingpublic String doSomething @ExceptionHandler@ResponseBodypublic String handleException
Return a dedicated error page This strategy lets us return a generic error page and hides all the exceptions from the end-user. Use the same annotation @ExceptionHandler, from the method return the error page.
Return custom error message and code A custom error code and message can be return from the exception handler method. This can be done by adding response status and reason to the annotation @ResponseStatus.
Redirect to custom error page with a custom message This uses real HTTP redirect to navigate to error page.
Exception handling with @ControllerAdvice This allows you to centralize the exception handling across the application not just at the controller level. You can read up Spring documentation to understand more about Controller advice.
Read Also: What Is A Virtual Interview
Mention Some Of The Configuration Parameters Available In Spring Boot
Spring boot lets us specify various configuration properties either in the application.properties file or in application.yml file or through the command line.
We can configure log levels, server ports, actuator endpoints, cache, database parameters, JMX and so on. It offers a long list of configurations and I recommend you to go through the Spring documentation to have a good understanding.