Does Intellipaat Offer Job Assistance
Intellipaat actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. For this, we are exclusively tied-up with over 80 top MNCs from around the world. This way, you can be placed in outstanding organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, and Cisco, among other equally great enterprises. We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation as well.
How Can You Enable Communication Between Members Of The Development Team Working In Different Locations Around The World Using Azure Devops
For such an application, the isolation of members of different project teams into different communication channels is the first criterion. Additionally, maintaining communication history in the concerned channels is necessary. Effective integration with Azure DevOps is also important for the application and allows one to add external suppliers and contractors to projects. The Microsoft teams have addressed these requirements through their offering of the right capabilities.
Classifying teams allows the creation of different channels by users for the organization of communications according to the topic. Every channel can include a few to thousands of users.
Microsoft Teams provides a guest access feature that allows the invitation of external people to join internal channels for the purpose of meetings, file sharing, and messaging. It helps in B2B project management and can also directly integrate with Azure DevOps.
Q22 Explain How To Create A Backup And Copy Files In Jenkins
Ans: Jenkins saves all the build logs and configurations in the home directory. It includes all the slave node configurations and job configurations. For the performing back of Jenkins, you should back up the JENKINS_HOME directory frequently. For copying Jenkins jobs, you should replicate the job directory.
Q21 How Can I Set Deployment Order For Applications
WebLogic Server 8.1 allows you to select the load order for applications. See the Application MBean Load Order attribute in Application. WebLogic Server deploys server-level resources before deploying applications. Applications are deployed in this order: connectors, then EJBs, then Web Applications. If the application is an EAR, the individual components are loaded in the order in which they are declared in the application.xml deployment descriptor.
What Is The Main Difference Between Bdd And Tdd
If TDD is about designing a thing right, Behavior-Driven Development is about designing the right thing. Like TDD, BDD starts with a test, but the key difference is that tests in BDD are scenarios describing how a system responds to user interaction.
While writing a BDD test, developers and testers are not interested in the technical details , rather in behavior . BDD tests are used to test and discover the features that bring the most value to users.
Also Check: Healthcare Data Analyst Interview Questions
What Are The Different Selenium Components
Selenium has the following components:
- It has a simple framework and should be used for prototyping.
- It has an easy-to-install Firefox plug-in.
Selenium Remote Control
- Testing framework for a developer to write code in any programming language .
- Applies a better approach to automate browser activities.
- Works with Selenium RC and runs tests on different nodes using browsers.
What Are Some Examples Of Kubernetes Objects
Following are some examples of Kubernetes objects.
Pod – Represents the configuration of a pod. Pod contains a collection of containers that run on a node.
ReplicaSet – Represents the configuration of a ReplicaSet. ReplicaSet Ensures that a defined number of pod instances are running at any given time.
Deployment – Represents the configuration of a Deployment. Deployment enables declarative updates for pods and ReplicaSets.
Job – Represents the configuration of a Job.
Service – Represents the configuration of Service. Configuration includes port and IP definitions, which determine which pods the requests will be routed to.
Ingress – Represents the configuration of Ingress. Ingress contains a collection of rules which allow inbound requests to reach backend endpoints.
ConfigMap – Represents the configuration of a ConfigMap. ConfigMap holds configuration data that pods consume.
Volume – Represents the configuration of Volume. Volume represents a named volume in a pod that can be accessed by any container in the pod.
What Kind Of Projects Are Included As Part Of The Training
Intellipaat is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program. This way, you can implement the learning that you have acquired in real-world industry setup. All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
What Are The Roles And Responsibilities Of An Aws Certified Solutions Architect
The roles and responsibilities of an AWS Solution Architect Associate include the following:
- They are responsible for designing services and/or applications within an organization.
- Explain large and complex business problems to the management in simple terms
- Integrate systems and information that matches the business requirements
- Take care of the enterprise and architectural concerns along with programming, testing, etc.
- Scaling up the process and building infrastructure for sustainable use
- Determine the risk level associated with the third-party platforms or frameworks
You May Like: Interview Feedback Template For Managers
How Is Devops Different From Agile Methodology
DevOps is a culture that allows the development and the operations team to work together. This results in continuous development, testing, integration, deployment, and monitoring of the software throughout the lifecycle.
Agile is a software development methodology that focuses on iterative, incremental, small, and rapid releases of software, along with customer feedback. It addresses gaps and conflicts between the customer and developers.
DevOps addresses gaps and conflicts between the Developers and IT Operations.
What Do You Mean By Continuous Integration
Presently, developing teams often work on different segments on similar web applications to boost efficiency, reliability and to cut down the errors. The integration tests are exactly what they need to be performed and for this, integration of all the modules is necessary. An automated process is considered for such an approach that basically verifies all the code. This simply lets everything tested in a serial manner and that is why we called it Continuous Integration.
Also Check: What To Wear To An Interview Women
What Is The Key Features Of Git That Makes It More Efficient Compared To Other Version Control Systems Such As Svn And Cvs
Distributed: Git is a distributed version control system. Git has a central server which maintains the project file and its history, called as a repository. Each user of Git has a complete and independent copy of this repository on his own local machine. Hence, Git users can continue working with Git and refer to history even if the central repository is unavailable.
Like Git, alternative source control systems such as SVN and CVS also have a central server which maintains the project files and its history. But unlike Git, users of these version control system do not have a local copy of the project files and its history. Hence these users are dependent on the central system, and cannot continue to work with the version control system if the central server becomes unavailable for any reason.
Snapshot-based: Git is a snapshot-based version control system. Every time a user commits the project, Git takes a snapshot of the project files and changes at that moment and stores a reference to that snapshot. If a file has not changed, Git links to the previous file instead of storing the file again.
Alternative version control systems such as SVN and CVS are delta-based version control systems. These systems store the project files and changes made to each file over time.
Integrity: Every file in Git is checksummed using a SHA-1 hash before it is stored, and is referred to with that checksum. This makes it impossible to lose or corrupt the files without Git detecting it.
Q21 How Do I Move Jenkins From One Server To Another
Ans: There are multiple ways to do that as mentioned below:
Move a job from one installation of Jenkins to another by simply copying the corresponding job directory.
Make a copy of an existing job by making a clone of a job directory by a different name.
Rename an existing job by renaming a directory.
Also Check: How To Prepare For Developer Interview
What Is The Process Of Making A Multibranch Pipeline In Jenkins
To create a Multibranch Pipeline in Jenkins, follow the following steps:
- Open the Jenkins dashboard and create a new item by clicking on ‘new item’
- Enter the project name and, from the options, select ‘Multibranch pipeline’
- Then select the repository location, branch source , and add the branch source credentials.
- Save the project
- Now, Jenkins automatically creates new Multibranch Pipelines for repositories
- Then to connect to the GitHub repo, we need the HookURL
- To get this URL from the repository settings, add this HookURL to the Webhooks section
- Once the jobs are created, Jenkins will automatically trigger the build
Explain The Architecture Of Docker
- Docker uses a client-server architecture.
- Docker Client is a service that runs a command. The command is translated using the REST API and is sent to the Docker Daemon .
- Docker Daemon accepts the request and interacts with the operating system to build Docker images and run Docker containers.
- A Docker image is a template of instructions, which is used to create containers.
- Docker container is an executable package of an application and its dependencies together.
- Docker registry is a service to host and distribute Docker images among users.
Also Check: How To Write An Exit Interview Letter
What Is The Difference Between Continuous Delivery And Continuous Deployment
|Ensures code can be safely deployed on to production||Every change that passes the automated tests is deployed to production automatically|
|Ensures business applications and services function as expected||Makes software development and the release process faster and more robust|
|Delivers every change to a production-like environment through rigorous automated testing||There is no explicit approval from a developer and requires a developed culture of monitoring|
What Are The Benefits Of Ci/cd
- Automated testing enables continuous delivery, which ensures software quality and security and increases the profitability of code in production.
- CI/CD pipelines enable a much shorter time to market for new product features, creating happier customers and lowering strain on development.
- The great increase in overall speed of delivery enabled by CI/CD pipelines improves an organizations competitive edge.
- Automation frees team members to focus on what they do best, yielding the best end products.
- Organizations with a successful CI/CD pipeline can attract great talent. By moving away from traditional waterfall methods, engineers and developers are no longer bogged down with repetitive activities that are often highly dependent on the completion of other tasks.
Read Also: How To Prepare For A Medical Interview
Common Ci/cd Interview Questions
Acing a CI/CD interview is all about preparation. Preparation starts with collecting as much information as you can about the prospective company, and their history, product, and interviewing process.
Next in the list is to brush up your technical skills because knowing your technical stuff will make you stand out. Questions are a great way of testing your knowledge. To help you, weve collected and answered 30 common CI/CD interview questions. How many can you answer?
Jenkins Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced
Jenkins Interview Questions # 11) What is a DSL Jenkins?
Answer # The Jenkins Job DSL / Plugin is made up of two parts: The Domain Specific Language itself that allows users to describe jobs using a Groovy-based language, and a Jenkins plugin which manages the scripts and the updating of the Jenkins jobs which are created and maintained as a result.
Jenkins Interview Questions For Devops # 12) What is continuous integration and deployment?
Answer # Continuous Integration is a development practice that requires developers to integrate code into a shared repository several times a day. Each check-in is then verified by an automated build, allowing teams to detect problems early.
Jenkins Real Time Interview Questions # 13) What is the tool used for provisioning and configuration?
Answer # Ansible is an agent-less configuration management as well as orchestration tool. In Ansible, the configuration modules are called Playbooks. Like other tools, Ansible can be used for cloud provisioning.
Jenkins Questions And Answers # 14) What is the difference between Maven, Ant and Jenkins?
Answer # Maven and ANT are build tool but main difference is that maven also provides dependency management, standard project layout and project management. On difference between Maven, ANT and Jenkins, later is a continuous integration tool which is much more than build tool.
Jenkins Questions # 15) Which SCM tools Jenkins supports?
Also Check: Questions For Talent Acquisition Interview
Q2 What Is The Need For Devops
According to me, this answer should start by explaining the general market trend. Instead of releasing big sets of features, companies are trying to see if small features can be transported to their customers through a series of release trains. This has many advantages like quick feedback from customers, better quality of software etc. which in turn leads to high customer satisfaction. To achieve this, companies are required to:
DevOps fulfills all these requirements and helps in achieving seamless software delivery. You can give examples of companies like Etsy, Google and Amazon which have adopted DevOps to achieve levels of performance that were unthinkable even five years ago. They are doing tens, hundreds or even thousands of code deployments per day while delivering world-class stability, reliability and security.
If I have to test your knowledge on DevOps, you should know the difference between Agile and DevOps. The next question is directed towards that.
Q4 Explain The Different Phases Of The Devops Lifecycle
Azure DevOps interview questions cover every phase of the DevOps lifecycle separately or in a single question. The different phases in the DevOps methodology are:
- Plan â The team discusses all the project requirements, like time for each stage, cost, and more.
- Code â The software engineers write the small codes, known as units, according to the client’s requirements.
- Build â Involves the building of the units.
- Test â The team tests if there are any mistakes. If yes, it is returned for a rebuild.
- Integrate â Involves the integration of all the units of the codes.
- Deploy â codeDevOpsNow is deployed on the client’s environment.
- Operate â Operations are performed on the code.
- Monitor â This is the last phase wherein applications are monitored in the client’s environment.
Don’t Miss: How To Say Thank You Email After Interview
Q3 What Are The Success Factors For Continuous Integration
Here you have to mention the requirements for Continuous Integration. You could include the following points in your answer:
- Maintain a code repository
- Test in a clone of the production environment
- Make it easy to get the latest deliverables
- Everyone can see the results of the latest build
- Automate deployment
How Multiple Jobs Can Be Created From A Single Job In Bamboo
It is basically a simple approach. For this, the list of tasks can be divided into simpler and well-defined jobs. It is necessary to make sure that every task or job must be accomplished before the next job is considered. This is necessary because many times it has been observed that a stage or a job depends on some or one previous job. If the same is not completed, there are errors in the next and you need to waste the time locating them. The problem in one job means problems in all others due to the same reason and i.e. their dependency on others.
Read Also: What To Ask In A Job Interview Employer
What Are The Most Prominent Features Of Codeigniter
A list of most prominent features of CodeIgniter:
- It is an open source framework and free to use.
- It is extremely light weighted.
- It is based on the Model View Controller pattern.
- It has full featured database classes and support for several platforms.
- It is extensible. You can easily extend the system by using your libraries, helpers.
- Excellent documentation.
How Can The Codeigniter Be Prevented From Csrf
There are the various ways by which, we can prevent CodeIgniter from CSRF. The most used method is using the hidden field in each page of the website. The hidden field is stored in the user’s session. The filed is changed with every HTTP request. The user can be detected in its every request to the website. The hidden value is always compared with the one saved in the session. If it is the same, the request is valid.
Recommended Reading: How To Do A Case Interview
Q23 How Do I Turn The Auto
The auto-deployment feature checks the applications folder every three seconds to determine whether there are any new applications or any changes to existing applications and then dynamically deploys these changes.
The auto-deployment feature is enabled for servers that run in development mode. To disable auto-deployment feature, use one of the following methods to place servers in production mode:
- In the Administration Console, click the name of the domain in the left pane, then select the Production Mode checkbox in the right pane.
- At the command line, include the following argument when starting the domains Administration Server:-Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=true
- Production mode is set for all WebLogic Server instances in a given domain.